Monday, June 1, 2009

May Graduations

We had three graduations this month. First we had Gordon's Continuation. Which means he finished his first year of preschool. As you can see by this picture he is so bright. Gordon's cute little class. He really had some sweet kids in his class.




Next we had Cade and Hayleigh's graduation. It most have been my hormones, but I totally cried. And yes it is my third graduation for Hayleigh, but it made me sad. But don't get me wrong, I am very excited for two kids to go to kindergarden next year.




Yes my baby is in there.
And finally, my baby brother Blake graduated from High School. I can't believe he is 18. We missed you Tyler and Jordan.


Blake and his buddies


3 comments:

Jen said...

Do you think you could have had a few more graduations to attend. I don't then you went to enough!

Mom said...

I cried at the preschool graduation too. I really cried when my baby graduated from high school. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Joe and Nicole said...

I can not believe that Blake is out of high school. Wow where has the time gone. Now it our kids that are having graduations. Wierd :)