Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sam!


We made it! Sam and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on May 1 6. We both got three new children in a year, Blended a family, Moved twice, a new job, a puppy, but most of all Me being pregnant. That could break a marriage. But Sam hung on. It has been a wonderful year and I am so grateful for my family.

Because this marriage wasn't just Sam and I we decided to do something fun with the kids and celebrate us becoming a family. We went out to lunch and then we went miniature golfing. That was pretty interesting, but alot of fun. Sam made an incredible dinner and we celebrate at home. It really was a perfect day.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary. Man you guys have had a busy last year haven't you?!? Congrats on the 1st anniversary, and I think it's really great that you celebrated together as a family.

Jen said...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the photo of Kade and Gordon looking up at you and Sam kissing in the 1st photo. That is seriously priceless.

Mom said...

What a year it has been. I am so happy for the entire family. You all won on this deal. Happy Anniversary.

Tara said...

Seriously - how has it been a year already? Although I guess you do have a baby so it should not be much shorted than a year. But it has just flown!! And I have not even even met Sam...what is up with that!