Sunday, May 24, 2009

More of Elizabeth

Here are just a few of Ellie the last week. This is her first meeting of her new boy friend. They were only 3 weeks apart, until Alex decided to come 7 weeks early. This relationship probably won't work, because lets face it Jen. This is the only time she is going to be smaller than him. But I am sure they are going to be the best of friends.


Apparently she doesn't like baths.


Today was her first day at church. It actually was kind of weird, because it was just me her and Sam. The boys were with their Momma Courtney and Hayleigh and Gordon spent the night at Grandma's and Papas. I thought I would like going to church with out the other kids, but I actually really hated not having them with us.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are adorable picture of her. She is such a cutie! I wish I would have got to hold her. Hmmm maybe you'll have to bring her to see me in California. eh... eh....????