Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I came home from the hospital on Mother's Day! I will say it was a little over whelming coming home and realizing that I am a mother to 5. Scary! But I am so grateful for each one of these kids and they joy they bring me.


Gordon loves his little sister. A little to much. He is already over protective. The other day my mom was holding her and he went over and told her that she held Ellie too long and it was time to give her back to his mom.Gordon loves to sing "I am a child of God" to Ellie. I really need to get that on video camera.
For Mother's Day, Sam had the kids decorated shirts. So now I have shirts to exercise in from each one of the kids. (of course not leaving my home). It was such a sweet idea. The kids loved doing it.

1 comment:

Joe and Nicole said...

That is fantastic!!!! Your family is so full of love and kindness.