Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guess who made this?

Both my Family and Friends threw me great baby showers. I couldn't be more blessed with the support we have gotten from everyone. Now we just need the baby. At my family shower I walked in to see this. I was even more surprise to find out that my brother Tjay made this for me. Isn't he an awesome brother. As a lot of you know him and how tough he is, he does have a soft side. And now I have the picture to proof it. Thank you TJAY!


5 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Totally cute Jamie, I love it!

Grandma Dear said...

The picture doesn't do this "diaper cake" justice. T.Jay did a great job. All we need is the baby. Hopefully not until next week.

Garner Family said...

Tell TJay it was awesome and he did a great job! Good luck with the next couple of days! If you wait till the 17th that is Aubry's b-day and she will be 1. Enjoy this last little while. Miss ya!

This Girl said...

How cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!

Joe and Nicole said...

Tjay is awesome. That is a great gift. Good luck with everything!! I am excited to see the baby pictures.