Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Pictures of Ellie at the Hospital

Here are a few more from the hospital. Since I didn't get to go home til day 4, I had some time to take more pictures. My Friend Jen came to visit and told me that my pictures on the blog didn't really show how cute Ellie is. So she decided to take some.

Here is Ellie before she started.


Here is Ellie when she left. Thanks Jen. JK



Poor Gordon was getting bored of coming to the hospital every day. So we had to find ways to entertain him. Here he is as the Karate Kid.
My dad caught a cold from me the week I had her. He started feeling better a few days later, so he came to visit. I was really happy, because I hated not having him meet his new grand daughter.

Yea we get to go home!

1 comment:

Grandma Dear said...

Pink is certainly her color. Good thing she's a girl