Monday, June 8, 2009
Hayleigh's Dance Recital
Hayleigh had her dance recital this last weekend. She did so good. This year she did ballet and tap. I took video during her dress rehearsal. It is not the best video, but it will give you an idea. The first one is hard to see her, but the 2nd one I did better out. For Ballet she danced to Butterfly Kisses. So that was hard to listen to. But she did a great job!



After wards we all went to dinner, She fell asleep, just after our food came out. It was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing the dance rectial with me. I take credit for Hayleigh amazing ability to dance. She must get her grace from me.
cute videos. She's got some good hip action in the tap #. LOL!
Post a Comment