Friday, June 26, 2009

Spider man

I am not sure who this guy is. But Gordon calls himself the Black Spider man. When Sam and I went shopping for his birthday, Sam knew Gordon would love this outfit. And he does.

This morning I was changing Ellie's diaper and she was upset. Gordon came over and rubbed her head and said gently "It is ok Baby Ellie, Spider man is here"

It was so sweet. He is a great big brother.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Black Spider man is from the last spiderman movie - which I obviously wont even bother to ask you if you saw it because I know full well you didnt. Black spider man was the evil possed one that didnt want to help people anymore.

Grandma Dear said...

I was lucky enough to see Black Spider man in action today. He is just amazing.

Michelle said...

That's cute! You really should watch spiderman!