Monday, June 8, 2009
Ellie is one month old
I stole this idea from Jen. I thought it was great she did it with her kids. So you will see this monthly. I can't believe Elizabeth is one month old. She is such an easy baby. I have really lucked out again. She sleeps from 10pm to 5am. So I can't complain at all. We are so grateful to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is a way cute idea. I will have to do it too.
She is so adorable James!
Time is seriously flying!
I can't believe how much she is changing. I can't wait to get my hands on her.
She is a cutie! Maybe this was already your plan.... to put the same elephant next to her each month to compare her size.
What a cute idea...that settles is...I now have to have at least one more kid so I can do this. She is so darling Jamie. I am glad to hear that she is a good little baby. With everything else you have going on you have earned that. All I can think right now is how cute she would look in that little dress. I am so sorry!!
She is so cute! And there is nothing wrong with stealing a good idea!!
Post a Comment