Monday, June 1, 2009

Ellie's Blessing


Sam blessed Ellie yesterday. We decided to bless her at home and it was a wonderful experience. My cousins have done it at home and have loved it and Sam and I talked about it and decided that we wanted to do that too. Sam did a wonderful job. This is Ellie in her dress. It actually is my blessing dress. Gordon blessed Hayleigh in this dress too. It makes me sick that the dress is 30 years old. I am getting so old.

Gordon loves his sister. I really have to keep my eye on him














Ellie and Alex

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are such great pictures! That is neat that the girls were both blessed in the same dress as you.

Jen said...

I love the photos. The one of the kids with her in her blessing dress is adorable. Alex looks twice as thick as her.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful daughters we have. I was so proud o Sam. He is a great job. You sure have some cute kids living at your house.

Grandma Dear said...

I made a comment and I don't want it to be anonymous. It was actually from me.

Kimberly Giardino said...

I hope you do not mind that I look at your blog... I come through from Jens blog... Your little girl is darling!! What a sweet baby girl!! I think Gordon is such a stud as well.... I loved having him nursery... He would tell us all the things he learns at home about jesus... and it really touched me!!

Joe and Nicole said...

You have a beautiful family. We blessed Victoria at Joes parents house and it was wonderful. The spirit was so strong and it so much more personal. I will do it again if we decide to have more. I am so happy for you guys!

Ginger said...

Jaime you have so much to be proud of!!! You are ROCKIN' it!

Jeni Allen said...

Isn't that great! We blessed Meagan at my in-laws house and it was so special. The only girl lucky enough to have her entire family there. So perfect!