Happy Birthday Bubba! Gordon turned 4 last week. I can't believe this boy is already 4. He has been such a blessing in my life. The older he gets he is more and more like his Dad. So sweet, but don't cross him. And is always looking for a laugh. I love this boy!
For his birthday we met up with some friends and family at Monkey Bizness. We did the same thing last year. But he loves it. Even Uncle Josh and Aunt Nessa joined the fun.
Gordon with his friends and his cousin. You can tell how much fun they had, by the sweat. Now I know by looking at this cake you would never guess I have gone to cake decorating classes. But Gordon wanted to make his own cake. So I let him. Why not. I wanted to throw in some older pictures of Gordon. Wasn't he a cute boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment