Monday, June 8, 2009
Grandpa and Granny Garl came to visit
Grandpa and Granny Garl came to visit us this last weekend. We had so much fun with them! We wished they could visit us more often! First we visited the Great Plains water park.




We also hit the Children's museum.

Grandpa dancing with Hayleigh and Gordon.
Of course the zoo.
Last September, Sam and I took the kids to the cave of the winds. Ever since I went there I knew Gordon and Dana would love it. So we went back while they were here.

Even Ellie loved it. The moby wrap was my best investment.

Grandpa and Granny were so sweet and threw us a family birthday party. We never get to spend our birthdays with them, so we did it all together. It was great and so thoughtful!



We had so much fun with them and can't wait til the come back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a blessing the Garl's are to your family. I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time with them.
What a fun visit. And that cake looks sooooo yumm! Great plains is such a fun park, that's one place we will definitely miss in Colorado.
That is just awesome!!!
Post a Comment