Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Ok so I am a little behind with updating my blog. Here are some pictures from Christmas. We really had a wonderful 1st Christmas as a family. It was so much fun with the kids. It was so fun to celebrate Christmas with 4 kids. It was alot of work, and next year I will have to be more organized. I tried to do it with out making a list, so I had no idea what I had gotten for each child, But lucky for me it was all even and it all worked out.

We spent the morning at home and open presents and had breakfast and then after a little nap we went over to Grandma's and Papa's for the rest of the evening.

Here are the kids opening their presents. That is Caleb with the mask. He is allergic to the cold (yes it is real) And I am hoping this works so he can play outside longer. He will just look like he is going to break into someone's house while he is playing in the snow.



Gordon and his Batman, He was really excited that his toy match his PJ's


Santa brought Cade white trash teeth and a red hat. I thought he looked so funny.
Caleb loves putting stuff together, so he was pretty excited about this.

Hayleigh got a hair barbie from Grandma and Papa, She was pretty excited.


But she was pretty excited to use it on Aunt Robin. Thanks Aunt Robin for being such a good sport

No comments: