Sunday, February 22, 2009

Should I be worried....

Here are just a couple of the conversations with Gordon with regards to getting dressed.

A couple of Sundays ago we were getting ready for church.

Me: Gordon which church outfit do you want to wear (he has two) I pulled out the orange vest.

Gordon: I can't wear that one, I wore that last week and my friends already saw it.

(ok is that not a teen age girl thing)

Number 2.

Cade: Mom, Gordon is crying in his bedroom over his shirt.

I go in there and he is sitting on the floor all upset.

Me: Gordon what is wrong?

Gordon: I don't want to wear this shirt, my friends will laugh at me.

Me: What are you talking about? That is the shirt uncle Tjay bought for you.

Gordon: Oh, then it is cool!

This kid is way into what he wears. It kills me!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Good luck with this problem in 10 to 15 years! Hopefully he will grow out of it!