Sunday, February 8, 2009
Purple Soap
I don't know what age you are suppose to stop posting naked pictures of your children, But he is pretty covered. Gordon loves going to Grandma Dear's and Papa's. In fact he will ask to call her and the next thing I know he is asking if he can go over. Right after Christmas, He was taking a shower and saw that my mom had purple soap. He of course asked if he could have it. He ended up calling me so excited and telling me he got purple soap and he would let me use it. As soon as he got home he wanted a another shower with his purple soap. And Every time I get in the shower I threaten to use all of the purple soap and he freaks out. I love to torture my children. Over a month later he is still obsess with this soap.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that I will always be able to impress him so easily. I love the fact that it's the simple things in life that make him happy.
That is pretty funny that he loves purple soap so much. You never know what they are going to be obsessed with! Hopefully he continues to like stuff as inexpensive as soap!
Post a Comment