Sunday, February 8, 2009
I have lost my mind!
So, I was thinking I needed another challenge in my life 4 kids, pregnant with my 5th, Sam just started school up again, and both of us working was just too easy. So we got a puppy on Thursday. This is Abby.
Isn't she cute, She is 2 months old. Her Mom and Grandma only got up to 4 lbs, and her dad is 7. so She should n't get that big. Sam and I had talked for awhile we wanted a small dog. We were going to wait for awhile. But Blake called me and told me about these puppies, that his friend was selling. We decided to look into it, and before we knew it, we took one home. Yes we are crazy. But so far it is going ok. It has only been 4 days, but she is doing much better with the potty training thing. If any of you guys have had things that have worked for you. Let me know. The kids love her and she is so good with them. She actually puts up with them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yup... Crazy it is... but sooooo dang cute...
She looks cuter at your house than she did at mine. I think this will be great practice for the new baby. Congratulations on the new addition.
She is adorable! My kids keep asking for a dog and they are dissapointed when I tell them that it'll be a really long time before they get a puppy. Five or six years seems like eternity to them.
way cute little puppy. I would have caved too! I am sure the kids will love growing up with Abby.
Post a Comment