
Just before Christmas, Caleb's school had Talent show try outs. Caleb told me he wanted to try out. He has only played the piano for a month or so. I told him sure. Well he got a call back. I will be honest, I was alittle shock since he hadn't played that long. Well he only knew Christmas songs, and since it was in Feb, that wouldn't work. To make a long story short, Grandma Pat found him a song he could learn real quick and he made it. I was so proud of him to have the confidence to play the piano for the school. Sam and I talked about it and there is no way we would have even tried. Especially not playing that long. Isn't he cute!
4 comments:
Caleb I am so proud of you. I love your confidence. Keep up the good job.
What confidence! That is really something to be proud of!
Yeah for you Caleb! How exciting for you!
Caleb worked very hard, and has natural talent!
Grandma Pat
Post a Comment