Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moving Day

This is how moving day started. This moving Truck
Running into My TrooperGoing Forward. Are you kidding me?

It wasn't a bad hit, but it was a hassle. It took a week to fix, because it was in a old place, they had to take off the side of the car. Thank goodness Centix has insurance. We had this awful rental. Sam thought I was just complaining til he drove it. We felt like it was going to break down every time we drove it. So we were excited to get our car back. What really sucks is 4 doors later after getting it back, I got into a car accident.

Sam thinks I am trying to damage the car, before he gets to drive it. We are in the middle of looking for a mini van before the baby comes. I never thought I would be a mini van driver, but it is happening.

After the movers hit our car, they were really careful with our stuff, we had no issues this time. Thanks Grandma Pat and Grandpa James for taking care of Caleb and Cade, and Josh and Nessa for taking care of Hayleigh and Gordon. And of course my Mom and Dad, for helping us organize the movers and putting stuff away. I was at my rental the whole day packing, I won't go into details, but it was harder to move home than I thought (alot of memories), but when they were moving the last item, My paino, I couldn't watch so I finally went to the house. When I walk into my home after a long day, My mother had put away my whole kitchen, and all of the beds were ready for us to go to bed. I couldn't have ask for anything more! Thanks your the best!

I had to throw in these pictures of Gordon and Sam. Sam was fixing my desk and Gordon wanted to help.


I l ove these feet.


He was so proud that he fixed it for me.

1 comment:

This Girl said...

I love the picture of Gordon's little feet sticking out from under the desk. So cute!