Sunday, February 22, 2009
I can be creative...Kind of
I always joke with the other Young Women Leaders, Well (Becky, Tammy, and Jeni) that they are so creative and should be doing my calling. And I always see those cute cards that other people do and brag on their blogs. So I was really happy with my self when I put this diaper cake together for my cousin Chantell's baby shower last week. Yes I know it is simple and any of you could have figure it out, but this took me a lot of time to come up with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very, Very cute! I am proud of you!
LOL!
That's so cute Jamie! I love it! I'll have to get a better look so I can make one for my little sister who's prego!
Good job! I consider myself somewhat creative but those diaper cakes elude me. Way to figure it out!
I was proud to know you when you unveiled that cake. You must have gotten your creativity from somewhere and I know it wasn't your dad.
It's SO cute!
Post a Comment