Friday, January 9, 2009

We are moving Home!

We are so excited! We are moving home tomorrow.....6 months later! We did our walk through this week, and they really have done a great job fixing the house.

The only thing was, we went down to the basement and someone had drawn on the stair walls. It wasn't anything bad, but a Bubble face. Lets just say I was a little annoyed. Yes it is fix able and they all ready got rid of it. But it was the point of someone drawing on my walls and being disrespectful. I am just tired of random construction guys in my house and packing my stuff, yes they have all been very nice and helpful, but I am a very private person.

I will say Centix has done an awesome job owning up to their mistakes and fixing everything, as well as making sure my family and I have been taken care of. There are so many other builders around this neighbor hood who are doing nothing, so I am very blessed.

I know it sounds materialistic, but that house has a special place in my heart and has alot of you know, Gordon wanted to make sure we had a home in Colorado before he passed away. We signed the papers on it the day after he was diagnosed with cancer again. I fought him on it, because I knew what the future could hold, but he was not backing down that he wanted Gordon and Hayleigh and I to have a home. And you just don't fight Gordon on some things. And I am glad I didn't. And now it is Sam, Caleb's and Caden's home now too. Yep One big happy family.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations! Do you need help?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting back in to your home. It was truly an adventure on Saturday, but I think we should be proud of ourselves. You have a wonderful family and no matter where you live you have a home. What a blessing is is to have you and Sam and the kids be a part of my home. Love You...

Pat's said...

Loved all the listings. That Baby ticker is so cute! So good to see all the kids, Thanks for the work guys. Hope i get a copy of the album at the end of the year..hint hint...love grandma pat