Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Here our a couple of Family Christmas Traditions we did this Christmas Season.

Hayleigh, Gordon and I started this last year, where we watch the polar express and ate Chinese food in the living room. Which if you know me, My kids never eat in front of the tv. We kept that one but we combined it with Cookie making and Pj day. The kids stayed in their PJ all day and we made Cookies and then that night we ended it with the Polar express and chinese food.

That Saturday morning, I had a couple of errands that I needed to get done. Sam said he would go and take all the kids. How could I say No. So this is how I sent them out the door.






Yes in the last picture they are all in new PJs. I had to bath them first before they watch the movie.


Hayleigh Gordon and I took Gordon his Christmas Tree. This time was really cute, because Gordon had learned some new Christmas Carols at Preschool and wanted to sing them to his Dad. I am sure Gordon loved seeing him sing those songs. Of course since Gordon was singing Hayleigh had a few too.

4 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

This is sweet. What a good mom you are to let the kids just make a mess and stay in their pjs all day!! I bet they loved it!

This Girl said...

Those are fun traditions. It looks like all the kids had a good time.

Anonymous said...

You are a much better mom than I am. Where did you learn to relax for the holidays? The kids are lucky that you are sooooo much fun.

Tammy said...

Jamie! I love that! It actually made me a bit teary!