She is a thumb stucker
Friday, December 26, 2008
Our Christmas Eve Present
A year ago this Christmas eve, I met Caleb and Cade, and Sam met Hayleigh and Gordon for the first time. We didn't meet each other's kids til we knew our relationship would go somewhere. This Christmas Eve Sam and I got our first glimpse of our new little girl. We are so excited. I am sick so I am being lazy and not scanning these pictures in so I took another picture of them while I am laying in bed, so they aren't very good. We are 99 Percent sure what we are naming her. I may tell I may not. It is funny, because with Hayleigh, Gordon and I had a few names picked out, but we wanted to see her first to make sure we knew what she looked like. (Hayleigh didn't come til the day before). But I have already seemed to start calling her by her name. So who knows. The kids are so excited. Caleb was so cute and read her a story today. Hopefully I will get to our Christmas posts soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats on the baby girl! Hayleigh must be so excited she's getting a baby sister!
Jamie - I am so EXCITED for you guys. How perfect. I am sure a boy would be perfect too but this is REALLY perfect. Now I have to dig through my storage boxes to get you all your good stuff back! CONGRATS!!!
I am so happy for you! Girls really are great! I wish I had a boy but I do love my little girls. And tell Sam they are always daddy's girls!
Jamie! I am so excited for you! I would love a little girl! Congratulations!
I would love to know the name of my new granddaughter. I guess I will just have to listen as you talk to her. Honey, I am thrilled for you.
Congratulations, Jamie! A girl! Very exciting! I'm sure the kids are all thrilled to have another sister!
Yeah! Maybe the tall genes will kick in with my baby (we do have height on my side of the family--not Trav's) and then we can ensure an arranged marriage! But we have to check the height first :)
Hooray for girls! I'm so excited for your family!
First I want to say congrats and then secondly i want to mock you for being so lazy not to even scan the pictures in, but to take a picture of a picture. LAME! = )
Congrats Jamie! I'm excited to hear what her name will be...are you going to make us wait until she's born to find it out?! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment