We got our Christmas Tree last weekend. I am one that has to have a real tree. I love the smell, plus Gordon would come and haunt me if I didn't. Sam was all for it. And of course the kids were too. So we went to Nick's Nursery and picked one out. Normally Nick's as an opening weekend, where they have reindeer, but there opening weekend was the weekend before Thanksgiving, so we missed out on that fun.
We are missing alot of the ornaments. After the flood we had, the construction workers put everything in different boxes. Sam and I haven't had time to sort through everything so maybe we will find them before Christmas. If not, Oh well. We hopefully will be moving back home in January. They should be finished with everything a week before Christmas, but our giving us time to move back. They move us, but we still have to un pack everything. I have a hard time letting strangers organize my home. So we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment