Sunday, December 7, 2008
ThanksGiving, Grandma Peck and Santa
We had a great first Thanksgiving as a family. Grandma Peck came and spent some time with us. And we had a lot of fun while she was here. This is the only picture I took all Thanksgiving. Poor Grandma Peck was sick Thanksgiving day. We were able to spend time with Aunt Ruby and Aunt Sara, then we run over to Aunt Pam's and Uncle Bob's for Dinner. It was soo good. The only thing I was in charge of was pretzel jello and a Pie. Lucky for me Rhonda loves to bake, so I got out of that pie. Chantel-I was so glad you were there, so I wasn't the only one going down on the potateos! Thank goodness we can blame it on being pregnant this year.
The Friday after Thanksgiving, Santa Claus makes his grand entrance at Southlands on a fire truck. The kids and I have made this a tradition with Grandma and Papa, so it was fun to take Sam and the boys and Grandma Peck.
The kids were so amazed by Santa Claus. Papa and Grandma found a really good spot, so we could stick them up by the ice skating rink to get a good look! We are so excited for Santa to visit our house. (As soon as I convince my dad to dress up again, I will have pictures)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was a fun night. I loved seeing how excited the kids were to see Santa. It brought back so many memories. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your kids growing up.
Post a Comment