
For those that have know me during my other two pregnancy's. You understand how happy I was to find 99 cent Watermelons in Colorado in November. Yep only 99 cents each at a grand opening for Spouts in Parker. And the gas station had gas for only 1.79. I was a happy girl. I was so addicted to watermelon with Hayleigh, my Dr had to tell me to stop eating it because of all the sugar. I was eating it for breakfast lunch and dinner. My co workers used to laugh when they opened the fridge and see all of the containers of water melon. SO I am trying to watch my self. But I am going back today to get more before the sell is over. Last night Sam cut me a half of water melon and a few mins later he asked if he could have a bite. I said he could if there was any left. He was shocked. I don't think he understood how much I love this stuff.
6 comments:
I understand James. I made Tom order some watermelon for me through work in December in Idaho when I was pregnant with Logan. I ate so much that I got sick though. I didn't crave watermelon after that.
jamie! i'm so excited to be back in contact with you! i've thought of you so many times over the years and wondered how you were. we heard about gordon's passing after we moved away and were so very, very sorry to hear that news. i'm so thrilled to see how things have turned out - cute hubby and baby on the way! what great news! i can't believe how big your "baby" girl is! she and maya were both just 1 when we moved away - crazy! i'm sure those girls could get crazy together these days! i am so glad to have a little window into your life - keep in touch!! and best of luck with your pregnancy! 5 kids will be quite the full house - how fun!!
You are so funny Jamie. I thought I was bad with pomegranate, but you definitely take the prize in the over the top craving. Half a watermelon? Common!
That is so funny. I remember hearing about your watermelon addiction. Why don't you just drink lots of water...it is practically the same thing (can you tell I am not a watermelon fan). Gas for $1.79...that is CRAZY.
Better watermelon than Chocolate, or ice cream, or a million other fattening stuff while pregnant! It is so funny and interesting hearing what others crave while pregnant. I love it!
Congratulations Jamie, I'm so happy for you. I love your blog. I love the pictures. Love you,
Kathy Burton
Post a Comment