The kids' preschool also went to the zoo in their customes. Since I had to have an adult for each class, My mom got to come with us. We had a lot of fun. Again the kids were just at fun ages this year to really enjoy it. And it was so warm this year, which made it so much more enjoyable, then when it is so cold outside.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween! My kids were so excited for Halloween this year. And they were all at fun ages to enjoy it. Caleb was a storm trooper, Hayleigh was Strawberry short cake. It was funny, because she wanted to be this for the last couple of months, and I was strawberry shortcake when I was her age. Thank goodness for Grandma Dear to help us with the costume. I love that she isn't working anymore!!! Grandpa Garl sent Caden the bat man costume for his birthday, and he wanted to be Batman. Well I asked Gordon what he wanted to be for Halloween and this is what he said "A Bat" That took me by surprise. I asked him why and he said "Because I want to be Cade's Pet". WHATEVER. Lucky for me Old Navy had a cute Bat outfit. When Tjay and I were younger he was a cowboy and I was strawberry shortcake, I tried to get Gordon to be a cow boy, but he kept saying "I want to be Cade's pet". He is so funny.

The kids' preschool also went to the zoo in their customes. Since I had to have an adult for each class, My mom got to come with us. We had a lot of fun. Again the kids were just at fun ages this year to really enjoy it. And it was so warm this year, which made it so much more enjoyable, then when it is so cold outside.



The kids' preschool also went to the zoo in their customes. Since I had to have an adult for each class, My mom got to come with us. We had a lot of fun. Again the kids were just at fun ages this year to really enjoy it. And it was so warm this year, which made it so much more enjoyable, then when it is so cold outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hayleigh is the 2nd cutest Strawberry Shortcake I have ever seen. Second only to her mother.
Strawberry shortcake!!! THat is so AWESOME. The tights ROCK.
Post a Comment