
I was tagged by my friend Jenny a while ago, but I am now just getting to it. Sorry Jenny. The rules are Go to your third Picture Folder and upload your third picture in that folder. It is a picture of Gordon at Daniel's 2nd birthday party. So a little over a year ago. He seems so little in this picture. ok I tag Tara (I am sure your not going to do it) Chantell, Sam, Shannon, and Betsy
2 comments:
It looks like you guys have had a really fun week. I'm still so excited that you are pregnant. I know that it'll be a while but I can't wait to see belly pics. :)
That is funny Jamie, I just tagged you too, only my tag is different, go to my blog for the rules. I hope you do it, I'm sure it would be really funny.
Post a Comment