I have always wanted to go to an Air force Football game, so when my dad said he could get tickets for the BYU vs Air Force, Sam and I jumped on that. We decided that it would be fun to take Caleb. We were just praying he would do well in school so we could. He got a plus the week before (Which is a huge deal for him) He is a VERY smart boy, but Very social. Well the night before Sam's parents got more tickets Right before the goal. So we ended up with two sets of tickets. We had a blast. Thanks to Grandma Pat and Jen for watching the other kids. It was an awesome game. BYU won which I was very excited about. Caleb was cheering for the Air force, and so was the lady next to me. When she sat down she said by the end of this game I am sure we will be the best of friends. After I was cheering for BYU and they won, when she left she didn't even say good bye. I guess she wasn't happy. Sam, Caleb and Grandpa James Grandma and Papa.
That's funny that we were all at the game at the same time. I knew that your parents were there, but I didn't know that you were. Too bad, it would have been fun to see you.
4 comments:
HAHA! Luke was at that game too with my brother Ben and his family. Too bad the stadium is so big! :) Looks like a lot of fun!!
That's funny that we were all at the game at the same time. I knew that your parents were there, but I didn't know that you were. Too bad, it would have been fun to see you.
You make it look like no one wanted to sit with your dad and I. That was such a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Go BYU...
Look like fun! I am glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment