
Hayleigh had her Christmas Ballet Recital this weekend. She did very well. The Dance Company she goes to, put on this program and all the donations are going to buy toys for children that don't have any. Hayleigh is so funny, she is a little me, except for she is more out going when she wants to be. Gordon was way more outgoing than me and loved to dance. At the end of all of the dances. They dancers all came out at the end, High school students down to three year olds. Out came Hayleigh just dancing away to the music. She cracks me up.

Caleb was so proud of her, These two love to dance. Even together.

Hayleigh and her Cousin Kay Lynn! Happy Birthday Kaylynn!
2 comments:
These are great pictures. I know I may be a little bias, but I think she is one beautiful ballerina. It was a fun recital. Thanks for making sure we made it.
She's beautiful!
Post a Comment