My Dad is the greatest! When Gordon and I had a tree lot in Las Vegas, Gordon brought a Santa Claus costume so he could dress up for the kids that came to the lot. Gordon used to dress up for Hayleigh and Gordon too. Well Lucky for me it fits my dad perfectly. And the last few years he has been dressing up and coming over to surprise the kids. I was worried about Caleb, because I thought for sure he would figure it out. Hayleigh even tried to tell him that it was papa because of his shoes, and Caleb told her that it couldn't be Papa because he didn't own any shoes like that. As you can see Hayleigh and Gordon were pretty comfortable. I think they knew it was Papa but who cares it was still fun.





Even Grandma Dear got a picture.

And Uncle Josh and Aunt Nessa.

Thanks Dad for doing this every year!
2 comments:
Your dad is so awesome. I love that your mom gets a picture with him in the santa suit every year.
I have never loved Santa as much as I do now. He is so good to me.
Post a Comment