Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Man of Many Talents

Ok I am going to brag about Sam for a sec.....Sam knows so much about everything and if he doesn't know how to do it he will figure it out. He told me he wanted to build shelfs in the garage, and I have been so impressed on how he knows what to do. Sam knows alot about fixing cars, we have three road trips in the next month and I am normally nervous about if the car breaks down, but I don't have any fears this time with Sam along. Any ways Gordon was very interested in Power tools and loved watching Sam. He has never seen them before. They are alot different than the hair dryer and the curling iron for sure. Sam's next project with Gordon is to get him to stop screaming when he sees a spider. I have really done some damage with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again we are so happy to have Sam be a part of our family.

Tara said...

Nice! Can I send my boys over there to learn how to build and fix stuff – there are not very many power tools lying around my house.