The Sunday we got home two weeks ago, After family Prayer, Hayleigh said she didn't feel good, I took her temp and she was 103. A couple days later her nose started running so I took her in. She had a UTI. So I was so excited because that meant my three little boys wouldn't get it. She had a high temp until the following Friday. Sat was her first dance recital, I wasn't going to let her go, but she was starting to feel better and she was so disappointed when I told her she couldn't go.
The song they danced to was "Butterfly Kisses". Ok, can I just say that was so hard to see my little girl dance to that. Part of me I was so grateful that she didn't understand the words to the song. She did a great job! I was so proud of her. When I was pregnant with her, There was a dance shop next to Carters, Everytime we would walk by Gordon would mention that he wanted her to get into Ballet. So I am so grateful that she is able to do this and she loves it.

My pretty little girl


Uncle Josh and Aunt Nessa

ok so the funny part is during the recital, Caden fell asleep. When he woke up he had the high temp. This is him sick on the grass. That night, All three boys were sick with the High Temp and just got over it this last Friday. So Apparently Hayleigh had a virus on top of her UTI. My Poor kids. Let just say Sam and I had an interesting first couple of weeks as a family.
2 comments:
I was so proud of Hayleigh for sucking it up and wanting to participate even when she wasn't feeling good. She is a beautiful butterfly and so graceful.
Grandma Dear
What cute kids you have, Jamie. It is so fun to see these pics of your wedding and honeymoon. You'll have to give me some Hawaii pointers; Brad and I would like to plan a trip... for someday.
Post a Comment