Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Baby is 3

Happy 3rd Birthday Gordon! The only thing he wanted was to be four. He even had me convinced, I tried to put 4 candles in his cake. I can't believe he is three. I am so grateful for him, he has been a huge joy in my life and as most of you know, he is truly a miracle boy and my Father in Heaven knew I would need him.



He was so excited to have a bike so he can keep up with his brothers and sister. He just wants to be a big boy.
Three of our Grandma's!


It was so fun to have Grandma Peck here to visit! We are so happy she came to visit!

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I's hard to believe that he has been making us happy for 3 short years. How time flys when you're having fun.