For Gordon's birthday we met some of his friends and cousins at Monkey Bizness. It is a room filled with blow up toys and the kids just run around. (ok not just the kids us too). Cade has been here before and was so excited for us to come too. There is a huge slide, you can see in pictures below that Hayleigh was scared, but she kept on going. Gordon on the other hand had no fear. He was starting to do flips and then go down the slide. He even got a bloody lip and as soon as I got done cleaning it he was off again. Caleb and Cade were all of the place. Seriously we are going to have to do this again.


Sam and I got some nice rug burns from this slide.

There was one little part that was a little course. I tried to race Sam, but I couldn't get over the wall because I was laughing so hard. So Sam and Travis raced each other.
Here is my Man the winner.

and here is Jen's Man. It was a fun race.
4 comments:
I love Monkey Bizness. We go there a few times a year. The kids have so much fun and it wipes them out so they sleep really well all night.
Oh, so that's what Monkey Bizness is all about. I've heard alot about it . . we'll have to try it out. By the way, love the background you picked. Very cute!
That was so fun! Thanks again for inviting us. Hayden had a ball! We all know what happened and how he felt when it was time to leave! (I love those temper-tantrums!) LOL!
Hayden actually was asking about Gordon yesterday.
Fun blog! I will definitely have to check out Monkey Bizness. It looks like something Abigail would *love* to try out.
Post a Comment