In the afternoon we hit the pool. Papa and Grandma Dear have wanted to go swimming for awhile, so they joined us. They mention it to Tjay and Jordan so they joined us as well. Tjay is going to kill me if he ever see this, but I had to prove he was whiter than me.
After wards we had dinner, and Josh, Nessa and Tyler showed up as well. We had a full house but it was alot of fun hanging out with family. My neighbor's German Shepard had nine puppies. They kids and Papa loved playing with them.
NO we are not getting one! Especially walking all over the dog poop, There is no way. I am so glad Sam and I are on the same page on this one. Ok the funniest thing, I wish I could get this on video, is Hayleigh doing the hula. She is so good at this, she watch it on Tv and has it down. We ask her do it all of the time, because it really is so funny but really good. That girl can move her hips. This outfit is really in modest. But anyways she ended our day with a hula show.
2 comments:
Haha! I love it! She seems so shy, I guess not so much around her family.
One of the highlights of being a grandma is watching your grandchildren expand their comfort zone. Hayleigh does just that when she does the hula. I love her doing this dance.
Post a Comment