This is my favorite picture of the ceremony, with our two cute boys after they gave us the rings.

The Engelbrechts! I am so excited to be part of this family! They are some of the nicest people I have ever met! Thanks a bunch for all of your help at the wedding! The cute little boy next to Gordon is Kanoa. He is a month older, and it just shows how huge my son is! No offense to the cute curly shorty!

The Winters-I love my family! I am so grateful for each of them and the support they give me. I am sorry to say, but I have the best parents ever! Ok Well the best parents for me. Honestly I don't know how I would manage through life without them, especially the last couple of years!

The Garls! I was so excited my father in law Gordon and his wife Dana came to show their support at the wedding. It meant so much to have the support of them. They came a week early to spend time with Sam and the kids and get to know them better! We had a great week having them here.
My 5 Awesome Brothers, and my hot new husband.
Hayleigh and I were taking pictures and I look down and realize that she is striking model poses, so why not!

Two of my best friends. I love both of these girls so much! They both have been with my through so much in my life and couldn't have gotten through it with out them. And of course all of you too, you know who you are!
I also want to say THANK YOU to the Hammonds! My Aunt did most of the food and my Uncle Bob gave an awesome talk during the ceremony! And Thank you Chantel and Steff for doing my hair and make up! I love my Hammond Family! Even you Tara!!!






7 comments:
Congratulations! Your family is so cute!
Jamie, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Are you guys going to make it to the reunion? I can't wait to meet your 3 new boys!
Wow! What a beautiful wonderful family! I am so happy for you. I heard rumor of the wedding, but its so nice to see the pics. You always have such great pics. The kids are growing up so fast!!! Wish we could see them more.
Roberta Nees in WA!
Congrats Jamie! I'm so glad I was able to be there and see this new chapter of your life being written. You have such a beautiful family!
I am so pumped that I got mentioned. I probably did not deserve it but thanks anyway!!! I did send Pam a recipe for these little mini cheesecakes - she did not use the recipe but hey - that is not my fault - I totally helped. The pictures are amazing. I am still stressed out about the fact that I was not there. The kids are just too cute - and your dress was beautiful. Everything seemed perfect. I was laughing when Pam told me all about the kids during the ceremony...classic!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment