Guess who is turning over before three months. I couldn't believe it. Hayleigh and Gordon were late movers. (Which I don't mind at all). For the last week when she is upset she has been moving her body all over by kicking. This morning I was changing her diaper and I turned around to grab a diaper she had rolled to her tummy. So I of course put her back and watch her and she did it again. What can I say she is an over achiever. jkShe is also into sucking her fingers. In all of the ultrasounds she always had her had had to her mouth. I think it is cute, but I am trying to put a stop to it.
2 comments:
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. She is really a mover.
I love how you left her face planted on the carpet to grab a quick picture! LOL! SO something I would do. LOL! C'mon let the kid suck her fingers. She's a wittle bitty cutey, you get the idea..... lol.
Post a Comment