She was asleep, but look at her hand. She wanted to make sure I knew how ticked off she was. Love her!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Ticked off at Mommy
After I got home from getting Ellie's pictures taken, I left her in her car seat to fall asleep. She was kind of moaning in her sleep, but I just ignored her. I went into the kitchen a few mins later to check on her and this is what I found.....
She was asleep, but look at her hand. She wanted to make sure I knew how ticked off she was. Love her!
She was asleep, but look at her hand. She wanted to make sure I knew how ticked off she was. Love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL!
Oops. Rusty's computer. This is Brits. :)
I seriously started laughing OUT LOUD. That is hilarious!
You are such a mean mom!
Very funny - you deserved it!
Love it, Love it!!!
Poor girl. :)
Post a Comment