Gordon is all over Ellie. It is so funny, He can't help it. He always has to be touching her and I mean always! I was working and I had Ellie behind me listening to the music. Gordon was suppose to be taking a nap. I turned around and there he was under neath the stars with Ellie. Holding her Hand.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Man, He loves her
Gordon is all over Ellie. It is so funny, He can't help it. He always has to be touching her and I mean always! I was working and I had Ellie behind me listening to the music. Gordon was suppose to be taking a nap. I turned around and there he was under neath the stars with Ellie. Holding her Hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are so cute. Ellie is lucky to have a big brother that will always be there to protect her.
What a good big brother. They are just too cute together!
Very sweet.
Post a Comment