Sunday, August 30, 2009
Jet Skiing
If we let him, Gordon would take the jet ski out by him self. He really thinks we are going to let him take Cade and run with it. He has no fear! And yes it takes a Manly boy to wear his sister's pink life jacket. Sat we decided to go jet skiing for the morning. We went pretty early because we had so much to do. It was so quiet and peaceful on the beach.
The kids just played in the Sand and Sam would take them out one by one. In the back ground of this one, Sam had a chance to go out by himself. Yes, we had a chat when he got back that I didn't want to become a widow again at the age of 30.



These two were so cute playing together. They kill me, they either are on each other nerves or they can't get enough of each other. I guess it is hard becoming a twin all of a sudden. Over all they do well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Grief! I thought you would have less time to blog now that you are back to work. I guess busy people really do get more done.
That looks like such a fun day! The kids look really cute on the beach, and the pic on the jet ski of the boys is so cute. I love the pink life jacket! LOL!
Post a Comment