Monday, August 10, 2009

Ellie is three months old

I say this every month, but time is flying. I can't believe she is already three months. She has been so fun the last couple of weeks. She is starting to make little sounds, turning over and reaching for things. Don't mind all of my pictures of her three month shot. I am so bad taking pictures and I kept trying over and over again, but couldn't get a good shot. So here are a couple.

Abby wanted to be in the picture. Well not really but I thought I would compare Ellie to her.

Sam and I were having lunch a couple of weeks ago and we notice Ellie trying to reach for her toy. It was so cute because she would have the biggest smile when she touched it. I got some of it on video. Ignore my annoying voice on this recording.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

So cute Jamie. You need to bring her up to the northwest so we can see her cuteness in person.

Grandma Dear said...

She is not only adorable, but she is a genius. I am proud to be her grandma.

Garner Family said...

Wow how time flies! Pretty soon she'll be crawling/walking and the other kids will be saying "Ellie is getting our stuff!". Life sure is joyous. Enjoy her now. And I agree with Betsy she is cute and you should come visit the southwest with her!

Michelle said...

She looks like a little doll. She is so sweet.