I am a little behind. Gordon got his tonsils out a little over a week ago. Poor kid! I took him for his 4 year old check up and the Dr ask me if he was sick when he walked in. I said no he is feeling fine. And he took a look in his mouth and said "No wonder he can't breath". Apparently Gordon has huge tonsils and they were touching. So back for another surgery for Gordon. When Gordon and I got to the hospital and he was so nervous and very quiet.

As soon as Sam showed up, his whole attitude changed. He was excited to see him.


When he woke up, it was just like when he had his biopsy. He was so grumpy. The funny thing is as he was waking up he kept saying the same thing over and over. I thought I knew what he was saying, but I thought maybe I was hearing him wrong. But nope I wasn't. Gordon kept saying "I want my tonsils back". And was ticked about it. Poor kid. The nurses offered him everything but nothing was working. But as soon as I let him have my cell phone to take pictures, we were good to go.

1 comment:
Awwe poor little guy. Glad the surgery went well. That's so sad that he wanted his tonsils back. Aren't men so simple, even from 4 years old, electronics fix everything. LOL!
Post a Comment