Last Wednesday I had to go to DC for work. So Sam took all 4 kids with the help of Papa and Grandma to Bear Lake for the Winters Family Reunion. He had the kids by his self from Wednesday til Friday. I flew in Friday night and joined them. I was so impressed that he didn't even think twice about taking them by his self. Here is my whole family with Grandma except for Jordan. We missed you Jordan!

Isnt my Grandma cute. We celebrated her 80th birthday while we were there.


My Four kids and Great Grandma

Uncle Tjay and Hayleigh and Gordon

The kids had a blast at the beach. Bear Lake was beautiful!

Cute Caden

Tjay and Tyler started digging this whole around my Dad's feet and I wasn't sure what they were doing.

Yup, It was to bury the kids


Elise, I was impressed, I don't know if I would let my kids bury me.




My uncles brought Boats and Jet ski. I am not a huge fan, but Sam convinced me to go for a ride.

All of the kids loved the jet skis.

Gordon was so worn out, On the way home from bear Lake he slept over three hours in the car.

Gordon Trying to do the hola hoop. No idea how to spell that.

Dad taking a quick nap. NICE HAT

The kids were tying each other up on this fence. At one point my cousin was telling me that Hayleigh tied up Gordon and told him we would be back to get him in the morning.

3 comments:
Yay! I need to do this soon. But you should check out what I posted just after our reunion.
Thanks so much for posting those pics of Grace. She had so much fun with your kids.
Looks like you guys had great fun! Your brothers are all grown up, but they still look the same. Your kids are the cutest things!
You got some great pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I still hold to the fact that i have the cutest grandkids in the whole world. I appreciated Sam making the effort to bring the kids without you. He is cetainly a keeper
Post a Comment