Monday, July 28, 2008
Wedding cake and Random family pictures
The night before we moved was our two month anniversary since we became a family. So Sam thought it would be a good idea to eat the top cake of our wedding cake. He didn't want to wait a year. Which was fine with me. We decided to eat it together as a family. Seriously it was the best cake! Of course I am a huge cake fan.
The day after we moved, the kids started getting sick. They were feeling better Sat night, so we decided to go to Church. BIG MISTAKE. At least no one threw up, but we had all 4 in tears during sacrament meeting. Sam looked at me and said we need to go home. I totally agreed, but as we were walking in the door, I said to bad you guys look so nice and we had to go home, and Sam had the idea we should take pictures with our sick kids. They actually did pretty good sitting there while we took some shots.

They all our trying to hold it together as there parents are making them take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your kids did a great job going from crying to posing. cute photos!
Ha ha... I love that pic of us around the wedding cake, me and Caden look like we're psycho...
Post a Comment