Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Swimming Lessons
The Last 6 weeks, Hayleigh, Caden, and Gordon have been taking Swimming Lessons. Out of the three Cade is our better swimmer. Here he is doing the back stroke. Of course I remember my camera the last day of class, and Hayleigh wasn't there.
This is the slide! From Day one when Gordon saw that, he wanted to go out on. His class met right across from it, and he kept asking his teacher if they could go on the slide. The instructors save that for the last day. The Teacher kept telling him not now, and I could see it in his eyes and then he jumped in towards the slide. He thinks he can swim. This happened three more times in the first class. Through out the six weeks he would jump in. He would jump in if he saw Hayleigh and Cade. He has NO fear of water. He doesn't swim on top he swims underneath. On his little report card thing, the Teacher wrote "I love his enthusiasm for going underwater." Seriously we couldn't keep him above. All the kids made major improvements over the last six weeks. Hayleigh is no longer scared to go underwater. That was a huge one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sam says...
They sure did have fun... Gordon is probably the most fearless kid I've ever known... I hope I get to take him on the Jet ski later this summer. We'll see just how fearless he really is :)
Post a Comment