This is my cute Grandpa! He is one of the funniest people I know.

Right after bath time, Seriously it is amazing how 4 kids can get so dirty camping. Ok I guess it really wasn't camping camping since we had showers. Alot different than last weekend. Sam kept saying we weren't camping.

Paul and Paige did the coolest thing for Sat night. They hired a square dancer caller. So we all Squared Dance once the kids were in Bed. I had a blast. Sam hates to Dance, and he may not admit it, but he had fun too. It was a work out. Here is Blake and Steff playing around during our break

I felt bad and decided to play with him. We are really close together here, because the last ball I threw at him I missed and it hit him right in the fore head. Baseball isn't my sport.

We were broken into teams and played a bunch of different games. One of them was water balloon volley ball. As you can see Sam and Blake's team won.

Our little cabins were right next to this little river, it was probably a foot deep and really slow, So it was perfect for the kids to go down. The only problem was it was filled with snakes. I knew the kids had seen some the day before but I didn't realize how many til the end of there run and Caleb kept pulling them out of the water. I was grossed out.



Steff asked Tyler to hold the lime for her in Matthew's Mouth, while she run to the bathroom. I thought this was a cute picture.



Tyler and I did really well until the egg toss. I catch the egg, but it hit my wedding ring and it was all over. Sorry I don't have a picture of that.

Paige and Paul have horses, so everyone that wanted to got to go for a ride. My kids were so excited.








1 comment:
I am so glad you guys made it to the reunion, I was so excited to show off my adorable family. It looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment