

Hayleigh and Cade's Birthday's are almost exactly a month apart. For the last 6 months Hayleigh has been talking about having a Princess Party. Well are month of July has been crazy with moving and all of our camping trips, so I wasn't sure how I was going to fit it in. My other problem was most of Hayleigh's friends are boys. Then Sam and I had a bright idea to just have one big party for Cade and Hayleigh right between their two birthdays. So we threw a princess/superhero party. This way Everyone is happy and Caden can meet some more kids his age. Hayleigh and Cade were pretty excited about sharing a birthday party.

We first had a little craft of the boys decorating hats and the girls decorated crowns. Then we just had them all go outside and play in the water. We had water balloons toss, slip and slide, and then water base ball. Thank good ness it was so hot that day.

The best part was, that Walmart has these cheap cup cakes, so I could get both Princess and Spider man. Yes I am not creative like the rest of you and I buy cakes.


After the kids left, we took all of the balloons and let them go into the sky.
1 comment:
Jamie don't feel bad about buying cakes, I do it too! Or my mother-in-law makes them. I find I don't do a good job or it takes too much time! What a great idea to have two parties in one. I will probably do it next year for Sierra and Aubry since their b-days are only 2 weeks apart.
Post a Comment