Caleb started Third grade on Aug 5. They start school so early. But he was ready. He has an awesome teacher and has made some friends. He has been such a trooper about moving to a new school and going to a new ward. Thursday, August 14, 2008
The Last couple of weeks
Here is just a run through of what we have been doing the last couple of weeks. Hayleigh had surgery a week ago. She had her tonsils and adenoids (sp) out and the she got tubes in her ears. She has been so sick this last year with ear infections. In fact when the Dr came out to talk to me after the surgery, she said she had another ear infection. Hopefully this will help. It helped her Dad so we will see. She was such a brave girl. The only thing was we got up at 530 and I was getting her ready she said, is the dr office open this early. I explained to her that we weren't going to the Dr office but the office. She got this scared look and said "but dad died in the hospital" I quickly had to explain some things and she was good to go. The nurse helping her get ready was actually one of the nurses that helped Gordon with many of his blood transfusions. Sorry for the bad picture. It is from my cell phone.
Caleb started Third grade on Aug 5. They start school so early. But he was ready. He has an awesome teacher and has made some friends. He has been such a trooper about moving to a new school and going to a new ward.
Happy Birthday Caden! Caden turned 5 yesturday. We had his birthday party a couple of weeks ago with Hayleigh, but we went to MCD's and then to Monkey bizness. He had a blast. I am so happy to have him part of our family. He is so sweet. He was giving some of his presents to Gordon. But I explained he can share with out giving everything away.
Here is my boy that Thinks he is an adult. He saw the rock wall and thought he could do it. There is one at the park he can do, but he was still a little short for this one.
Caleb started Third grade on Aug 5. They start school so early. But he was ready. He has an awesome teacher and has made some friends. He has been such a trooper about moving to a new school and going to a new ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a busy couple of weeks! I miss Colorado. I'm ready to be back so we can hang out.
Wow isn't is great to be a mom and do all the fun stuff we have to do! :) I hope your daughter is better after the surgery!
Post a Comment