Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of Preschool......


This last Tuesday was the first Day of Preschool. How many of you can say you have three preschoolers. They all three were so excited. Gordon has been wanting to go to school since he was two. A few days before school started. He kept putting Homework in his back Pack and sticking it by the front door. He is going to school twice a week

Hayleigh and Cade are going three times a week and are loving it so far. It was so hard for us to decided what to do with them. Both of them have late summer birthdays. So they would be the youngest in the class. For the most part people have told me it is better to hold boys back with late birthday. But I didn't want to put Hayleigh in and not Caden. If I say so my self, both of them academically were ready for Kindergarten, But in the long run I knew it would be hard to be the youngest. Plus Hayleigh has had a hard time since she lost her day emotionally, and I want her to be as prepared as she can. Her last preschool teacher agreed. She has done so much better since Sam and the boys came into our lifes. She has really attached her self to Sam. I hope I made the right choice holding them both back.

Here is a picture of them showing off the back of their back packs

Aren't they cute! On the way to Preschool, we were driving by the cemetry. Hayleigh says. Can we go say Hi to Dad before we gt to school. Of course I wasn't going to denie her her that. And she hasn't asked for a long time. As we got out. Caden being so cute says. I don't think I have ever met your other dad. I guess Sam and I need to have a talk with Caden.

And yes, Gordon under wear are showing in this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. You can actually see the excitment on Gordons face. he was so ready for school

Garner Family said...

Oh the joy of the kids going to school! Thanks for the mememory on my blog. I have lots of great memories with you but I think that is the one I remember the most. Funny that we remembered the same one! We sure did have fun that day. Miss you!