Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nathaniel's Blessing

Sunday Jan 16, Nathaniel was blessed during sacrament meeting. Sam as always did an amazing job. My little boy was so sweet and did a great job despite the fact I decided not to feed him til after. It just didn't fit in my schedule. Poor Boy. For the most part he is very mellow.


Sam and Nate

This girl loves her brother. Every morning she wakes up looking for her BABY. Sam was very close to make sure she didn't squeeze him too hard.
It was the first time in a long time all six of us were able to be at church with my parents. It was something that will stay dear to my heart. I am very grateful that all of my brothers made an effort to be there.

Our LITTLE Family

Kaylynn, Sara, Baby James, Grandpa and Grandma

Everyone else that came

And our Proud Grandparents


These kids loves their new little brother. Even Cade, He doesn't look like it, but he really is excited. He was just mad at the time of the picture. Yes my sweet little boy with the biggest smile gets mad

3 comments:

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

It looks like it was a wonderful blessing. It must of been so nice to have your whole family there. I can't beleive Blake is going on a mission. Where is he going? You have such a sweet family. Keep posting I love it.

Leandersun said...

I have LOVED looking at all these pictures Jamie. Your family is darling. Your family (the one you grew up in) is so wonderful! I love that they all came for the occasion - maybe a couple of occasions....
Love, Leanne

Ginger said...

Jaime these pictures make me so happy! I love seeing all you Winters together. Hooray for Blake! That is awesome!